Google

Hello and Welcome

The purpose of this project is to map out my experiences as I continuously research and evaluate money-making opportunities both online as well as off. I will be putting forth a great deal of effort to prevent this site from becoming just another one of millions of sites that are dumping grounds for "get-rich-quick" schemes and non-workable "biz-ops". Check back often as I learn and post my findings here. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, July 27, 2007

So Many Choices

If you've ever done any poking around at all on ways to make money on the net, you know what a minefield of information there is out there. I've not written here for several days, mainly because I've been plowing, mining, investigating (whatever else you want to call it) the net for LEGITIMATE business opportunities. In the last week or so, I've looked at literally hundreds of programs, "systems" and what-not promising to be the end-all solution for making a fortune online. There is a small handful that may have potential. Of that handful, a few could actually have rather big potential. I'm still looking into those and looking for others. The process of sorting through all the "bovine-generated solid waste" out there is a very time consuming ordeal indeed. For every real piece of valuable information I find, I have to wade through dozens of "get-rich-quick" sales pitches. I promised when I started this blog that it would not turn into another cluttered page full of links to junk systems. While I reserve the right to include a few links to help pay the rent, I intend to keep my word on that. As I do more research, I'll post back here with what I find. If you'd like to keep abreast of my progress, just click on the button to the right and add my blog to your favorite feed and get notified whenever I Come up with something new. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: