Google

Hello and Welcome

The purpose of this project is to map out my experiences as I continuously research and evaluate money-making opportunities both online as well as off. I will be putting forth a great deal of effort to prevent this site from becoming just another one of millions of sites that are dumping grounds for "get-rich-quick" schemes and non-workable "biz-ops". Check back often as I learn and post my findings here. Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back Again

Between posts, I'm making myself VERY busy running all over the net scouring the nooks and crannies looking for the few non-scam opportunities out there. I've come to realize through contact with many new-found friends and acquaintances on the net that every last person who has actually made money online has one thing in common. They have an effective plan and they WORK at it. The work part is not so hard for me, but I needed help with EXACTLY what to do and how to do it. I've found the most complete, detailed and up-to-date guide available today. It's not a "system", "turn-key cash machine" or anything like that, but it has the potential to produce great results given plenty of effort and some time. My best description of this course is that it is a VERY good road map. Very beneficial for me and anyone else who is relatively new at this stuff. Check it out here. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: