Google

Hello and Welcome

The purpose of this project is to map out my experiences as I continuously research and evaluate money-making opportunities both online as well as off. I will be putting forth a great deal of effort to prevent this site from becoming just another one of millions of sites that are dumping grounds for "get-rich-quick" schemes and non-workable "biz-ops". Check back often as I learn and post my findings here. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Neat Tools for Searching

I was doing my usual perusing of the net the other day, looking for anything that may be of interest, and I came across a couple of things that may be of use to other bloggers and internet entrepreneurs out there. I spend a large part of every day that I'm on the net searching for countless things. As you all know, the task of searching on a topic of interest can be daunting and the search results are sometimes less than satisfactory. Both of the resources I'm going to give you are simply gifts. Nuggets of usefulness that I've found, and I have no affiliation with either site. The first is a directory of resources for "deep searching". Some of the resources on this site will go FAR beyond what you'll find with the typical Google or Yahoo! search. Check it out HERE.
The other site I've found pulls many of the popular search engines into one user-friendly portal of sorts. Kind of a one-stop-shop for you searching needs. Check It Out!

No comments: