Google

Hello and Welcome

The purpose of this project is to map out my experiences as I continuously research and evaluate money-making opportunities both online as well as off. I will be putting forth a great deal of effort to prevent this site from becoming just another one of millions of sites that are dumping grounds for "get-rich-quick" schemes and non-workable "biz-ops". Check back often as I learn and post my findings here. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Web 2.0 Social Marketing

Ask ten different people just exactly what Web 2.0 is, and you're likely to get ten different answers. In a nutshell, with all the new features online today, the web is becoming a more interactive, social place. With sites such as MySpace, YouTube, FaceBook and many others, the opportunity to reach out and interact with other web users is exploding.

Possibly the most unique of these relatively new "social sites" is Squidoo. I like Squidoo. It's sort of like a blog, but not exactly. You make "lenses" instead of blog posts and the community is very interactive. As an example, here is one of MY Lenses. Be warned though, Squidoo is addictive! Not only id Squidoo an excellent platform to supplement a well rounded marketing strategy, it's fun! To get the most out of the Squidoo experience, click the banner in this post to learn how to maximize Squidoo's potential.

Web2.0 With Squidoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got a few lenses. I may check this out for some ideas. Thanks.